The Imperative Fund CEO Camilo Galvis’ Interview on “The Big Biz Show” Now Available for Online Streaming
Exclusive Interview to Discuss Initial Sustainable Community Development (SCD) Project Expected to Launch in January 2016
NEW YORK, NY–(Marketwired – Dec 30, 2015) – The Imperative Fund, a company which focuses on Sustainable Community Development™, redefining Impact Investing with a model that can lift communities out of poverty in 5 years or less while generating market competitive returns, is proud to announce the recent interview on “The Big Biz Show” hosted by Bob “Sully” Sullivan with The Imperative Fund CEO, Camilo Galvis is now available for online streaming. Investors, shareholders, analysts, industry professionals and all interested parties are encouraged to listen to the link below.
Archive Now Available at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3mYCaPPjIM&list=PLe1U7bldZfvVW9yxhpMDM5fLqYEQPTny5&index=30
Show: The Big Biz Show
Host: Bob “Sully” Sullivan
- For the past 5 years, The Imperative Fund’s team have been working to develop a model that allows them to bring communities out of poverty at an industrial scale. Their revolutionary and scientifically proven model enables them to cover 100% of the invested funds and generate the power of open market economies and privatizing social mobility.
- Lifting communities out of poverty means providing them access to structural housing, telecommunication services both internet and telephones, access to electricity, eliminate “poverty tax”, access to health care, clean water and have a waste management processes that is self-sustainable.
- The Imperative Fund is a convertible debt fund (converting debt to equity) which involves social enterprises in their projects. These social enterprises are all privately held; not NGOs nor charities. They are very efficient in catering the people in the base of the pyramid and being self sustainable allows them to generate return on investment.
- In order to decide which community they should work with, Camilo’s team studies the size of local population, the geographic location and the household income, in order to draw a pipeline of potential communities.
- Based on each community necessities, The Imperative Fund bundles the right social enterprises, tailor them to each individual community to maximize number of people they lift from poverty, while making sure the capital allocation will maximize investment yield.
- In order to lift communities out of poverty, The Imperative Fund uses a scientifically proven model they have developed with researches from Columbia University, to ensure a successful, accurate project and return on investment.
- The Imperative Fund will launch their first project in January 2016 in Mexico, because it has a large population of around 30 million, it is considered to be a wealthy country for a developing economy, yet 45% of the population in Mexico still live in poverty.
- The Imperative Fund aims to become an outsourcing service for governments to lift their communities out of poverty.
About The Big Biz Show
The Big Biz Show is a nationally syndicated radio / television program broadcast on 150 stations throughout the country with a weekly reach of 1.7 million listeners reaching over 70 million homes. The Emmy Award winning show was named by TALKERS Magazine as one of the “Top 10 Most Influential Financial Shows” in the country is highly recognized for discussing current business events, internet related issues, and other hot topics in the business world, doing so in an informing, laid back, and humorous manner. Hosts, Bob “Sully” Sullivan and Russ “T Nailz” Stolnack, both are renowned and experienced radio broadcast personalities. The Big Biz Show airs Tuesday through Friday, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
About CEO and co-founder Camilo Galvis
Camilo Galvis is the CEO of Imperative Advisors, LLC and the Director of the Angelica Fuentes Foundation, a NYC based non-for-profit focused on women economic empowerment and gender equality in the Americas. Mr. Galvis has also been serving as a researcher at Columbia University in New York City.
About co-founder Angélica Fuentes
Angélica Fuentes is one of Latin America’s most prominent businesswomen and committed philanthropist, having served as CEO of a global nutrition company, an international cosmetics brand, and a major natural gas distributor. She currently co-chairs the Mexico Gender Parity Taskforce, a World Economic Forum initiative; she serves on Secretary Clinton’s International Council on Women’s Business Leadership; the founder of the Angelica Fuentes Foundation; is member of the Private Sector Leadership Advisory Council of UN Women and is a Global Advocate for the Girl Up Campaign, a United Nations Foundation program.
About Imperative Fund
The Imperative Fund works on sustainably lifting communities out of poverty, in 5 years or less, while recovering 100% of the invested funds and generating market competitive returns. In implementing its model, Imperative aspires to become the most efficient Fund/Company working to bring communities out of poverty, without being dependent on local, central or federal government support. Furthermore, Imperative envisions becoming an outsourcing alternative for governments in their strive to provide access to all the goods and services required to mobilize a community to its next level of social and economic development and environmental sustainability.
By harnessing today’s financial and technological innovation within an open market economy, Imperative’s framework eliminates the association between low-income and poverty. Through a private fund investment strategy built on rigorous by-laws, algorithmic computation and Asociological analysis, Imperative bundles social enterprises to deliver a suite of goods and services tailored to the needs of each community.
To learn more about Imperative Fund, please visit us at www.imperativefund.com